- 5.5 m zinc plated telescopic mast
- Manual winch raise/lower
- Certified wind proof up to 80 km/h
- Trolley with wheels, handles and 2 adjustable stabilisers
- Tank: 23 l
- Acoustic power: LpA 68 dbA@7m
- Dimension with tower closed: 1125 x 1256 x 2236 mm
- Dimension with tower open: 1853 x 1380 x 5500 mm
- Weight: 335 kg
TF IM 5.5 Y L-2x300
• 2 LED LAMPS 300 W
• Illuminated area: 1800 mq - 21 Lux average
• Total Lumen: 64800
• Running time: 44 h
TF IM 5.5 Y J-4x400
• 4 METAL HALIDE LAMPS 400 W
• Illuminated area: 1800 mq - 19 Lux average
• Total Lumen: 140000
• Running time: 32 h
The MOSA integrated lighting towers are a perfect combination of four elements that contribute to the high efficiency of the product:
- the lights employ LED technology, with all the resulting benefits in terms of greater durability as they are designed for at least 20,000 hours of operation, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability. Moreover, MOSA extends the warranty on LED lights up to 5 years.
- the motor is one of the most compact ones available on the market and is very powerful also in terms of fuel consumption; it is also ultra silenced for the benefit of noise pollution.
- the single-phase, synchronous and brushless alternator does not require specific maintenance and generates low consumption energy.
- finally, the design features a rounded cowling to promote rainwater outflow and large openings for easy maintenance.
With these technical benefits, the environmental impact of the MOSA lighting towers is really reduced to a minimum.