GE 2200 BI
Generating set with Inverter technology - Gasoline Briggs&Stratton engine - Single-phase power 2.2 kW - Recoil starter
The GE 2200 BI is the new generating set with Inverter technology that can be used at home, for hobby and for leisure time.
Even more silent and efficient vs. standard models, the GE 2200 BI allowing stable and precise 2.2 kW single-phase power to be supplied, supporting sophisticated electronic equipment, voltage and frequency-sensitive.
In this way, all the facilities of your home can be used wherever you decide: lights, fans, coffee machines, laptops, radios or TVs.
Thanks to Power Smart, which adjusts the motor speed automatically, noise and emissions are dramatically reduced and fuel is saved.
Extremely compact dimensions and light weight (only 24 kg) make the GE 2200 BI extremely handy and easy to carry using the handle located above the generator.
The 3.8-liter tank allows continuous operation for 6 hours and 30 minutes.
Utilisation safety is guaranteed by the overload shut down and engine shut down for low oil level.
The GE 2200 BI can also be connected in parallel to another equal generator so as to deliver the double power.
||Output Stand By
||Cylinders / Displacement
|Briggs & Stratton
||1 / 111 cm³
Frequency 50 Hz - Permanent magnet alternator
- Stand-by single-phase power: 2.2 kW / 230 V / 9.6 A
- PRP single-phase power: 1.7 kW / 230 V / 7.4 A
- Battery charge: 12 V / 5 A
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
- Sockets: 2x230V 16A 2P+T Schuko
- Overload shut off
- Battery charger with protection
- USB port
- Parallel connector kit (optional)
- Tank capacity: 3.8 lt
- Running time (@25% load): 6 h 30 min
- Dimensions: 520 x 350 x 430 mm
- Dry weight: 24 kg
- Acoustic power LwA: 84 dB(A) (59 dB(A) @7m)
The GE 2200 BI control panel includes two 230 V (16 A) household outlets, a USB port and a 12 V (5 A) battery charging outlet for powering lights, radio, tv, small appliances, laptops and tablets, mobile phones and much more.